Turn Left @ Heaven

or; how I learned to stop worrying and love the dong

Thursday, December 01, 2005

December 1st
Today is officially the first day of winter....and this is shaping up to be the coldest winter I have ever experienced.
This morning I decided to check out the temps using Yahoo weather, and this is what the week has in store!!!
Today - High 13c, Low -1c .... Mostly Sunny
Friday - High 5c, Low -3c .... Mostly Sunny
Saturday - High 6c, Low -4c .... Partly Cloudy
Sunday - High 3c, Low -6c .... Rain/Snow

Now....here's the one that's gonna be the killer
Monday - High 2c
Low -6

Scattered Snow Storms!

It's also now only 24 days till Christmas - and only 23 days till Thailand!!!
-a

2 Comments:

  • At 10:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Snow! snow is fun and pretty and justifies the insane cold. It is the only thing that justifies the insane cold, mind you.

    Although, haveing said that, I am dealing pretty well with the cold.. And I like my big woolly purple coat.

     
  • At 1:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YEAH! At least you guys are staying positive about the NH weather! I'm so excited for you to experience snow for Christmas. It's the BEST! And I'm sure you are getting so excited about your vacation. ENJOY! It will be so much fun.

    I miss my kids so much, especially this time of year when Jenny and Monica are wearing ski-suite dresses to school everyday. Please say hello to everyone for me. Especially Ivy and Clover class. I MISS THEM SO MUCH! I promise to write letters soon.

    Have a great day!
    Jen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home