Turn Left @ Heaven

or; how I learned to stop worrying and love the dong

Monday, October 24, 2005

Hello Everyone! Just a quick note to you all to let you know what an awesome birthday I had. I went for the "Rockhampton Rib-eye" at the Outback steakhouse and it went down a treat - after a trip to the Cool bar for some of the local ale and a couple of shots of tequila (which didn't go down too badly either), the requisite visit to the Noraebang was on the cards for sweet renditions of everyone's favourite songs including Aerosmith's Walk this way, Rick James' Superfreak, Bon Jovi's Living on a prayer, The Beatles' All of my lovin' and Wham's Wake me up before you Go-go. Got in at 4:30 - sign of a good night.

A HUUUUUUGGGGEEE thank you to everyone for the presents, e-cards, phone calls, emails, kind words and well-wishes (by which I mean not wishing me any particular harm). To everyone here who came out to celebrate on Friday I hope you had a good night - you made a birthday so far from home so much more enjoyable. Everyone back home in Oz (and those who are travelling at the moment) I miss you all so much and wish I could have celebrated 25 years with you all - theres always next year.

Until Then,

Ding Dong

- T

Troy wearing silly birthday hat at the Outback Steakhouse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home