Turn Left @ Heaven

or; how I learned to stop worrying and love the dong

Friday, October 21, 2005

yes yes Happy Birthday to me. Today I reach a quarter of a century, I'm finally an adult in the eyes of the Australian government. I have received many nice presents this morning, including a swag of folded origami paper from my kindergarten kids. Tonight we will be celebrating with Beer and Aussie steak at that dinky-di aussie establishment The Outback Steakhouse. For those who are interested, I share my birthday with the following people:

1772- Samuel Coleridge
1833 - Alfred Nobel
1917 - Dizzy Gillespie
1928 - Whitey Ford
1940 - Manfred Mann
1941 - Steve Cropper
1942 - Judge Judy Sheindlan
1949 - Benjamin Netanyahu
1952 - Trevor Chappell (underarm anyone)
1955 - Eric Faulkner (of the Bay city rollers)
1956 - Carrie Fisher
1957 - Steve Lukather, (singer/guitarist of the band, toto!)
1971 - Jade Jagger
1971 - Damien Martyn (aussie cricketer)
1976 - Jeremy Miller (Ben Seaver from TV's Growing Pains)
Thats all for now - enjoy...
Yours sincerely,

birthday boy.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Troy and a very Happy birthday! and hello Alwyn! Its taken me a while to get around to reading your blog, but I very much enjoyed it, and I shall be coming back to check it from time to time. Glad to hear you're both having fun, and Korea looks awesome.

    Love Meghann.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home