Turn Left @ Heaven

or; how I learned to stop worrying and love the dong

Monday, October 10, 2005

Hey everyone, just another quick update to let everyone know that all is well in the dong. Teaching is going great guns, despite having to work on Saturday, and I think we are adjusting to our new asian life more and more as each day passes. The main reason for this entry is I want you all to check out this trailer for The Shining that our friend Greer turned us onto. I won't spoil it for you - I'll just say its amazing what can be done with a little editing. If you like them also check out : Psycho, Parent Trap, Westside Story, and Eternal Sunshine of a spotless mind.

All of them are good but the Shining is brilliant. Check em out.

Before I go I have one quick request. As you may already know the internet is freaking fast over here in Korea, I have maxed out my hard drive once already and am currently making space for a new batch of mass downloading. What I want from you, the faithful donger, is ideas - movies and tv shows - especially those from the 80's. The cheesier the better - Don't let me down guys. Leave suggestions in the comment section.

Peace, Love and Kimchi,

- T

2 Comments:

  • At 8:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello former fellow Ghettoites. Thanks for the blessings on our anniversary. Can't believe I surveved a whole year. Great to see you're having a great time.
    I'm at work and the bell just went, so I have to go...

     
  • At 8:34 am, Blogger Mike said…

    if you are looking for cheesy 80's The Blues Brothers, 16 Candles, Breakfast Club, early MTV videos.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home