Turn Left @ Heaven

or; how I learned to stop worrying and love the dong

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hey Guys - I hope all is well for everyone reading this. Just a quick G'day just to let you know we are still alive. All has been well in the dong of late - just been working and sleeping pretty much. This weekend is Korean Thanksgiving , which is called Chusok -but the most important thing is that we have the 5 days off from work, now that is worth giving thanks for. At the moment we have been busy preparing for my mother's and sister's guest appearances as themselves on The Dong. Please note that I have added to our entry on Korean food and also I have included some more photos from our trip to Busan supplied by Dong local Dan the Kiwi, enjoy.


Ding Dong

-T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home