Turn Left @ Heaven

or; how I learned to stop worrying and love the dong

Sunday, June 26, 2005

THE DONG
Let me explain to you about the "dong" as cited in the title/web address. For those not not in the know "dong" in Korean means suburb or neighbourhood. Hi, I'm Troy the self proclaimed comedy writer for the blog. Welcome to my virtual Dong, at present is a small dong but with time it will grow. This is where I will chronicle my time spent in Korea, my travels through the country and its neighbours and things that I see that I find comical due to the fact that this country is different to my country. You can also expect photos of various things Korean and so forth. So wherever you may be in this crazy world; sit back, relax and enjoy the dong. DING DONG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home